BOYLSTON, Mass. July 7th, 2020 – Phillips Precision’s Products Division announces a new Trigger-Point™ Lever Clamp as part of the Inspection Arsenal® fixture system. Not only does Phillips Precision offer the only universal, quick-swap fixture systems, but they provide quick, creative fixture design and quick shipping of your orders. Inspection Arsenal® will help optimize your inspection process to deliver perfect parts faster than ever before.
Trigger-Point™ — ideal for CMM and vision setups — employs the same cantilever design as the heavy-duty lever clamps and are available in 1.5”, 2.5” and 3.5” sizes. Force is controlled with a thumb screw rather than downward pressure to reduce part marring. The narrowed tip provides more concentrated force and greater access to the work piece. The series of clamps generate up to 30-lbs of force and the cantilever design allows for clamping force down to the fixture plate. Clamps assemble quickly and self-align. Post is steel and clamp lever is black anodized aluminum (thumb screw included). Can be ordered with a ¼-20 or M6 threaded post. Clamps are sold individually or in a variety of sets.
Deliver Perfect Parts Faster – with Inspection Arsenal®
- Inspect more parts per shift
- Create multiple quick-swap setups per CMM
- Move fixtures from one machine to another
- Increase the number of employees who inspect
- Adapt and reuse existing fixtures effortlessly
- Access granite surface easily
- Use CMM palletization features
- Work toward lights-out inspections
- Use as dedicated tooling – add it to your job box
- Ships immediately – product is ready-made
Inspection Arsenal® complements other fixturing you may have, and the value makes converting from other techniques very cost effective. Plates with air-glide feature are made to order. Standard Loc-N-Load™ product is ready-made and the company has a same-day shipping policy so an order today can be improving efficiency by tomorrow.