Modular Tower System for Inspection – Metric
Pre-configured system include several interchangeable components:
- 1 each – adjustable base (MT-BASE-2.0M)
- 4 each – 2×2” cubes (MT-CUBE-2.0M)
- 1 each – 4” blank spacer block (MT-SPACER-4)
- 4 each – 1/2″ diameter steel post 2″ (MT-POST-2)
- 1 each – 1/2″ diameter steel post 4″ (MT-POST-4)
Our modular fixture tower expands the CMM work area, enabling inspectors to work more efficiently – and more effectively.
First in the line of towers is a 2” interlocking system that can be built both vertically and horizontally. Cubes added horizontally can be turned to any angle and locked securely.
- Building block design lets you determine the height YOU want!
- Staggered hole pattern adds flexibility for work holding.
- Adds even more versatility to Inspection Arsenal™ work holding and Loc-N-Load™ fixture plates.
- Build vertically and horizontally – it’s secure at any angle.
- Works with all existing M6 fixture plates.
- Maximize the CMM work envelope without interfering with probe travel.
For metric option, cubes and mounting base are the only parts different. Cubes have M6 threaded holes and mounting base works with 20mm metric plate hole pattern – all other parts in the system remain the same.
Pre-configured system includes several interchangeable components: an adjustable base, 2×2” cubes, 4” blank spacer block, and 2” and 4” posts that connect the system and provide pivot points. Each cube has 10 (¼-20) holes per side for flexibility in holding positions and a 3/8-16 threaded centered hole that allows cubes to be added horizontally. Highly accurate components are designed with male/female locating features and are made from aluminum that is black anodized for durability.
Inspectors are no longer limited to the heights of a few towers. Maximize the work area of your CMM without interfering with the probe’s travel.
Choose pre-configured system or order pieces individually.
|Dimensions||8 × 8 × 4 in|