Modular Tower System for Inspection
Preconfigured system include several interchangeable components:
- 1 each – adjustable base (MT-BASE-2.0)
- 4 each – 2×2” cubes (MT-CUBE-2.0)
- 1 each – 4” blank spacer block (MT-SPACER-4)
- 4 each – 1/2″ diameter steel post 2″ (MT-POST-2)
- 1 each – 1/2″ diameter steel post 4″ (MT-POST-4)
Our modular fixture tower expands the CMM work area, enabling inspectors to work more efficiently – and more effectively.
First in the line of towers is a 2” interlocking system that can be built both vertically and horizontally. Cubes added horizontally can be turned to any angle and locked securely.
- Building block design lets you determine the height YOU want!
- Staggered hole pattern adds flexibility for work holding.
- Adds even more versatility to Inspection Arsenal™ work holding and Loc-N-Load™ fixture plates.
- Build vertically and horizontally – it’s secure at any angle.
- Works with all existing M6 fixture plates.
- Maximize the CMM work envelope without interfering with probe travel.
Pre-configured system includes several interchangeable components: an adjustable base, 2×2” cubes, 4” blank spacer block, and 2” and 4” posts that connect the system and provide pivot points. Each cube has 10 (¼-20) holes per side for flexibility in holding positions and a 3/8-16 threaded centered hole that allows cubes to be added horizontally. Highly accurate components are designed with male/female locating features and are made from aluminum that is black anodized for durability.
Inspectors are no longer limited to the heights of a few towers. Maximize the work area of your CMM without interfering with the probe’s travel.
Choose pre-configured system or order pieces individually.
|Dimensions||8 × 8 × 4 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.